Online media agency in Helsinki is looking for a Finnish Digital Media Manager
Would you like to be a part of an international environment and are you driven by the challenges and opportunities in identifying, developing and optimizing partnerships with clients and publishers? Then you might be our new Digital Media Manager for the Finnish market.
Adservice is the leading Nordic affiliate network with a wide range of international clients and publishers. As a Digital Media Manager at Adservice you will have the responsibility for further development of the Finnish market, which includes starting new partnerships as well as developing the current ones, client and partner meetings and facing many new challenging tasks every day. The position entails great development potential and you will have the opportunity to shape your own workday.
• Identify and begin partnerships, develop campaigns and relations to new clients and publishers
• Proactively search for new clients and publishers via networks and research
• Develop existing clients end publishers and improve their performance
• Optimize online marketing campaigns
• Deliver good, fast and proactive service and business advice for clients and publishers
• Create inspiring sales material, that promote the added value of cooperating with Adservice
• Administrative tasks
Your personal and professional profile:
• Finnish is your mother tongue
• You have minimum 2 years of sales experience (preferably B2B)
• You hold a solid understanding of affiliate marketing
• You are proactive, result oriented and can work independently
• Passionate about online marketing, eager to learn more and keen on creating measurable results
• You are outgoing and a strong communicator
You will be a part of our Finnish team in Helsinki, but you will also be working together with colleagues based in Aarhus. We have a team where high ambitions, unity and flexibility are important for how we work. We value an informal work environment, in which working hours often are busy and varied.
Adservice offers good working conditions and a salary corresponding to your qualifications.
If you see yourself as our new Digital Media Manager, please send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please send your application in English with subject ‘Finnish Digital Media Manager’. We will start going through the applications during the week 35.
We look forward to hearing from you!