Online media agency in Aarhus is looking for a Digital Media Manager for the Spanish market
Would you like to be a part of an international environment and are you driven by the
challenges and opportunities in identifying, developing and optimizing partnerships with clients and publishers? Then you might be our new Digital Media Manager for the Spanish market.
Adservice is the leading Nordic affiliate networks with a wide range of international clients and publishers. As a Digital Media Manager at Adservice you will have the responsibility for the development of the Spanish market, which includes travelling to Spain for meetings and exhibitions and you will face many new challenging tasks every day. The position entails great development potential and you will have the opportunity to shape your own workday.
- Identify and begin partnerships, develop campaigns and relations to new clients and publishers
- Proactively search for new clients and publishers via networks and research
- Develop existing clients end publishers and improve their performance
- Optimize online marketing campaigns
- Deliver good, fast and proactive service and business advice for clients and publishers
- Create inspiring sales material, that promote the added value of cooperating with Adservice
- Administrative tasks
Your personal and professional profile:
- You can write and speak Spanish fluently
- You are proactive, result oriented and can work independently
- Passionate about online marketing, eager to learn more and keen on creating measurable results
- You are outgoing and a strong communicator
- 1-2 years experience within sales or online marketing
- You have worked with the Spanish market, and you have in depth knowledge about the business culture and online marketing trends
You will be a part of our sales team, and you will be working together with colleagues from the Nordics. We have a team where high ambitions, unity and flexibility are important for how we work. We value an informal work environment, in which working hours often are busy and varied. We have a workplace with lots of energy and good mood. We like working together, but we also have many social events, with everything from table tennis or bowling to gourmet dinners and trips abroad. Adservice offers good working conditions and a salary corresponding to your qualifications.
Do you see yourself as our new Spanish Digital Media Manager? Then please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application ‘Spanish Digital Media Manager’. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company:
Adservice is an online media network (affiliate network) working with some of the largest professional online advertisers and media publishers in the Nordic countries. Adservice helps its clients to optimize results on their online campaigns. Adservice offers unique and highly specialized consulting on how to create response and quality on online marketing activities. Adservice is based in Aarhus, Denmark, from where all national and international activities are run. Read more about the company at www.adservice.com.